The following Covid-19 safety guidelines have been put into place to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Our clinic follows the Australasian Society of Plastic Surgeons Covid-19 Safety Guidelines. The team at Gold Coast Plastic Surgery look forward to your visit to our practice and wish to reassure you that we have additional procedures in place to ensure your safety. Please be patient as we are adopting a “Low patient flow” in the clinic to ensure COVID precautions are taken.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in advance.
1. When you attend our clinic, one of our staff will ask you these questions. If you have experienced or are currently experiencing any of the symptoms below please contact us so we can reschedule your appointment.
- Recent overseas travel
- Recent contact with known or suspected Covid-19 patient in the past two weeks
- Reside in or visited a known high-risk area with a cluster of cases
- Recently tested for COVID-19. If Yes, specify: Date, Time, Result
Whether you have the following:
- A Temperature of > 38°C
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Other respiratory systems
- A recent loss of sense of smell
Your Temperature will be measured and recorded on the day of your consultation/appointment.
2. Contact Tracing Records are to be filled in on arrival at the clinic, located at reception. This includes anyone entering the building including surgeons, staff, patients, visitors and any deliveries.
3. If you say YES to any of the above questions and/or if your record a temperature of above 37.5°C, you will be referred to attend the nearest COVID-19 testing centre and your appointment will be rescheduled.
4. When you attend the clinic, please adopt the following COVID-19 specific public safety guidelines
- Wear a face mask
- Hand hygiene
- Observe social distancing 1.5M
- Non-contact greeting
- Cough etiquette (cough into elbow)
Please feel free to call us on 5598 0988 if you have any questions or concerns.
About Dr Mark Doyle FRACS (Plast) – Queensland Plastic Surgeon
Servicing patients in Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Cairns and New South Wales NSW – Northern Rivers, Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore and more.
Dr Mark Doyle is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over thirty years of experience performing Breast, Body, Face and Nose surgery. Dr Doyle is a fully qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon with 30+ years of experience. He has completed all required training and only carries out approved surgical practices. There are absolutely NO undertrained doctors or cosmetic doctors acting as surgeons in our clinic.
As a highly esteemed plastic surgeon, Dr Mark is committed to achieving the best possible results for all his breast, body, face and nose patients, both men and women.