Full Body Lift Before and After Real Patient Photo Gallery of Dr Mark Doyle Plastic Surgeon
Review Real Patient Results – Pre and Post Body Lift Surgery Before and After Photo Gallery
Full Body Lift Photos
This photo gallery displays Before and After Photos for Dr Mark Doyle’s full body lift surgery patients. The images displayed in each gallery depict the results for actual patients.
*Remember, each patient is different, and results can vary from patient to patient. *Individual patients will have uniquely individual and varying results.
You can see many more examples of Dr Doyle’s before and after photos during a personal consultation. Call us on 07 55980988 to arrange an appointment with Dr Mark Doyle on the Gold Coast near the Coolangatta Airport.
Full Body Lift Before and After Photos by Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Mark Doyle
Full body lift surgery is a great option if you lost significant weight and are burdened with excess skin, stretched muscles, sagging buttocks and excess fat. It helps to reshape your body to appear slimmer, tighter and more toned. A full-body lift targets multiple areas of the body including the stomach, thighs and butt. It can also include an arm lift which helps to remove excess skin. In your consultation, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your main areas of concern so you and Dr Mark can determine which areas to lift.
A body lift helps to contour your body by removing large sheets of skin and stubborn fat from the abdomen, hip, outer thigh, arms and upper buttocks area.
As shown above in Dr Doyle’s full-body lift before and after photos, this procedure helps you to achieve a slimmer and tighter figure with less excess skin and stubborn fat.
Download the Body Lift Guide
How much does a full body lift cost?
The final cost of a full-body lift will be different for every patient. Your specific goals, anaesthetist, surgeon and hospital fees will all be taken into account when determining a final cost. If certain criteria are met, the procedure will attract a Medicare rebate. Some of the requirements include reaching a specific BMI and how long you’ve maintained a healthy weight. Dr Doyle can provide you with a more accurate estimate during your personalised consultation.
You can access our list of pricing resources to find about more about the cost of body lift surgery:
Will Medicare cover my Body lift?
There are some Medicare item numbers that may assist with excess skin reduction surgery (Lipectomy) for massive weight loss patients. You must meet strict criteria but gaining a Medicare item number may help be eligible for Private Health Insurance Subsidy.
Body Lift FAQs
What is included in a body lift?
Most commonly, body lift surgery treats the abdomen (tummy), the button, the waist, the hips and thighs in a single procedure. It removes an apron of excess skin and fat that is often left behind after significant weight loss.
How painful is a body lift?
During surgery, you will be given general anaesthetic so you won’t feel any pain. However after the surgery you may feel pain around the parts of body that were operated on. The pain will subside after a few days and pain medication will be provided to ensure your comfort.
How long does body lift surgery take?
As a complex and personalised procedure, the time taken depends on the amount of hanging skin and fat that needs to be removed from your body. It may take anywhere between 4 and 7 hours and you will be required to stay overnight at John Flynn Private Hospital for monitoring.
What to Look for in Before and After Images
- See A Range Of Results – Remember that surgery results vary – Not just the best picture.
- Variety Of Patients – Look for a wide variety of patient types and results.
- Good Quality Images – Photo contrast differences hide a lot of mistakes.
- Photos are taken from similar distances – Camera distances should make patients look similar to see their real size.
- Identical lighting and shading – Lighting should be similar – Not Dark/Light/Shady patches.
- Same Body Posture and Poses – Similar posture counts to really compare pictures.
- Same Expression and Hair/Makeup – Look for the surgery, not the cosmetics makeover.
- Similar Skin Colour – Suntanning differences can have an effect on surgery results photos – but many patients are happy and go out and tan their new body.
- Avoid Photos using Image Filters – Many social media posts on Instagram and Facebook use image enhancing filters which makes those results unrealistic.
Book a Consultation
To find out more about body lift surgery or to view more before and after images, book a consultation with Dr Mark Doyle.
About Dr Mark Doyle FRACS (Plast) – Queensland Plastic Surgeon
Servicing patients in Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Cairns and New South Wales NSW – Northern Rivers, Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore and more.
Dr Mark Doyle is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over thirty years of experience performing Breast, Body, Face and Nose surgery. As a highly esteemed plastic surgeon, Dr Mark is driven by an intense passion for helping patients achieve a happier, more beautiful self through advanced cosmetic surgery procedures.
He maintains a strong commitment to achieving the best possible results for all his breast, body, face and nose patients, both men and women.
Do Your Research
What to Bring to Your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative for support and discussion regarding your choices
- Take notes and read all provided information thoroughly
- Read about what to expect in your Initial Surgery Consultation
Book Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- Get a Referral from your GP or specialist – this is advised but not required to book a consultation with Dr Doyle.
- Email us or call on 07 5598 0988 to arrange your consultation appointment.
- Pay your $285 Consultation Fee in advance to secure your consultation.
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
*DISCLAIMER: All information on Gold Coast Plastic Surgery website is general in nature and is not intended to be medical advice nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Results can vary significantly and depend on individual patient circumstances. All images on this website, unless specified as real patient images, are stock images used for illustrative purposes only. Surgery risks and complications will be covered in detail during a consultation with your surgeon. Book a consult for details regarding your cosmetic surgery procedure.