Dr Mark Doyle’s Real Patient Before and After Photo Gallery
Dr Mark is one of Australia’s top specialist plastic surgeons. His dedication to his practice of cosmetic plastic surgery is reflected in the outstanding before and after photos you will see below.
You can see many more examples of Dr Doyle’s before and after photos during a personal consultation. Call us on 07 55980988 to arrange an appointment with Dr Mark Doyle on the Gold Coast near the Coolangatta Airport.
This photo gallery displays the Before and After Photos for Dr Mark Doyle. The images displayed in each gallery depict the results for actual patients.
Nose Job Before and After Photos
Facelift Before and After Photos
For more information, including whether you might be a good candidate for a Facelift procedure, please read the Facelift Procedure Page before viewing the Before and After photos.
Breast Implant Replacement Before and After Photos
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Before and After Photos
Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty) is a procedure that can help restore the look of your stomach after pregnancy or significant weight loss. This includes the improvement of flabby skin and the abdominal ‘pouch’.
What to Look for in Before and After Surgery Results Photos
- See A Range Of Results – Remember that surgery results vary – Not just the best picture.
- Variety Of Patients – Look for a wide variety of patient types and results.
- Good Quality Images – Photo contrast differences hide a lot of mistakes and fake surgeons.
- Photos are taken from similar distances – Camera distances should make patients look similar to see their real size.
- Identical lighting and shading – Lighting should be similar – Not Dark/Light/Shady patches.
- Same Body Posture and Poses – Similar posture counts to really compare pictures.
- Same Expression and Hair/Makeup – Look for the surgery, not the cosmetics makeover.
- Similar Skin Colour – Suntanning differences can have an effect on surgery results photos – but many patients are happy and go out and tan their new body.
- Avoid Photos using Image Filters – Many social media posts on Instagram and Facebook use image enhancing filters which makes those results unrealistic.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide on this website is of a general nature. To find out what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange for a personal consultation with Dr Doyle. Read more about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.
About Dr Mark Doyle FRACS (Plast) – Queensland Plastic Surgeon
Servicing patients in Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Cairns and New South Wales NSW – Northern Rivers, Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore and more.
Dr Mark Doyle is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over thirty years of experience performing Breast, Body, Face and Nose surgery. Dr Doyle is a fully qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon with 30+ years of experience. He has completed all required training and only carries out approved surgical practices. There are absolutely NO undertrained doctors or cosmetic doctors acting as surgeons in our clinic.
As a highly esteemed plastic surgeon, Dr Mark is committed to achieving the best possible results for all his breast, body, face and nose patients, both men and women.
Do Your Research
What to Bring to Your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative for support and discussion regarding your choices
- Take notes and read all provided information thoroughly
- Read about what to expect in your Initial Surgery Consultation
Book Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- Get a Referral from your GP or specialist – this is required to book a consultation with Dr Doyle.
- Email us or call on 07 5598 0988 to arrange your consultation appointment.
- Pay your $285 Consultation Fee in advance to secure your consultation.
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
- Dr. Mark Doyle AHPRA Registration: Dr Mark Doyle MED0001375519 Specialist Plastic Surgery – MBBS FRACS FRCS
*DISCLAIMER: All information on Gold Coast Plastic Surgery website is general in nature and is not intended to be medical advice nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Results can vary significantly and depend on individual patient circumstances. All images on this website, unless specified as real patient images, are stock images used for illustrative purposes only. Surgery risks and complications will be covered in detail during a consultation with your surgeon. Book a consult for details regarding your cosmetic surgery procedure.