Your personalised quote will never include hidden fees. Your surgical quote includes:
- Hospital fees
- Anaesthetic fees
- Surgeon fees
- Pre and Post-op Care Package
Pre and Post-op Care Package
We understand the importance of planning and comprehensive aftercare. That’s why we’ve curated a 12-month post-op care package that goes above and beyond, ensuring your recovery is as comfortable and successful as possible. This includes:
- Pre-Surgery Supplements – Pre-surgery supplements are designed to enhance your body’s ability to heal.
- Recovery Pack – Packed with essential items to support your recovery. Among the goodies, you’ll find scar creams to aid in the healing process and treats to lift your spirits.
- Compression Garments (if needed) – For some surgeries, compression garments will need to be worn. You will be given directions from your surgeon about how often you’ll need to wear this.
- Infrared Heal Lite Sessions – These sessions may help to improve your scarring. It has been shown to accelerate tissue repair, reduce inflammation, and alleviate pain.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massages– To further enhance your recovery journey, we include two lymphatic drainage massages – one before and one after surgery. These massages promote circulation, reduce swelling, and accelerate the healing process.
- Pain Medication – Pain medication will be provided to deal with any discomfort.
- Follow Up Appointments – You will be required to attend follow up appointments to ensure your healing journey. If you have any concerns or questions additional appointments will be available for up to 12 months post op.
Face Surgery Patients
For those who have undergone a lower face and neck lift, in addition to the mentioned inclusions, you will receive a Skin Radiance Package. This includes 3 peels and 3 skin needling treatments. This will aid in reducing the appearance of scarring as well as improving your complexion.
If you haven’t already done so, feel free to contact us for your personalised estimate. We understand the importance of knowing all the details included in your quote. Making an informed decision about your surgery is crucial, and we are committed to providing you with the information you need to feel confident in your choice.
At Gold Coast Plastic Surgery, your journey is not just a procedure, it’s a comprehensive experience.
About Dr Mark Doyle FRACS (Plast) – Queensland Plastic Surgeon
Servicing patients in Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Cairns and New South Wales NSW – Northern Rivers, Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore and more.
Dr Mark Doyle is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over thirty years of experience performing Breast, Body, Face and Nose surgery. Dr Doyle is a fully qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon with 30+ years of experience. He has completed all required training and only carries out approved surgical practices. There are absolutely NO undertrained doctors or cosmetic doctors acting as surgeons in our clinic.
As a highly esteemed plastic surgeon, Dr Mark is committed to achieving the best possible results for all his breast, body, face and nose patients, both men and women.
Do Your Research
What to Bring to Your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative for support and discussion regarding your choices
- Take notes and read all provided information thoroughly
- Read about what to expect in your Initial Surgery Consultation
Book Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- Get a Referral from your GP or specialist – this is required to book a consultation with Dr Doyle.
- Email us or call on 07 5598 0988 to arrange your consultation appointment.
- Pay your $285 Consultation Fee in advance to secure your consultation.
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
- Dr. Mark Doyle AHPRA Registration: Dr Mark Doyle MED0001375519 Specialist Plastic Surgery – MBBS FRACS FRCS
*DISCLAIMER: All information on Gold Coast Plastic Surgery website is general in nature and is not intended to be medical advice nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Results can vary significantly and depend on individual patient circumstances. All images on this website, unless specified as real patient images, are stock images used for illustrative purposes only. Surgery risks and complications will be covered in detail during a consultation with your surgeon. Book a consult for details regarding your cosmetic surgery procedure.