About Dr Mark Doyle FRACS (Plas) – Queensland Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Mark Doyle is a Gold Coast-based Specialist Plastic Surgeon who specialises in Breast, Body and Facial surgery. He is very meticulous with all cosmetic surgery procedures, including breast lift (with or without implants) and complex implant removals (with or without replacement).
Dr Mark Doyle operates out of John Flynn Private Hospital in Tugun. He works with a set surgical operating team (Nurse Assistant & Anaesthetist) who are all highly esteemed in their field.
Dr Mark firmly believes in patient-centred care and will listen to your needs before recommending any treatment plan. Having performed thousands of surgeries in his 30-year career, Dr Doyle enjoys a reputation as one of Australia’s most respected and renowned specialist plastic surgeons.
His busy practice attracts many patients from Queensland and NSW, and patients fly in from all over Australia and New Zealand for surgery and a Gold Coast visit at the same time.
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Expertise
Dr Mark Doyle performs a range of cosmetic surgery procedures including breast surgery, facial rejuvenation surgery, nose surgery, liposuction, abdominal surgery, surgery for massive weight loss, prominent ear surgery, scar revision and skin cancer surgery. Dr Mark is also experienced in all types of injectable wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers for facial rejuvenation.
Some of Dr Doyle’s most popular plastic and cosmetic surgeries include:
- Breast Augmentation with Implants or a Boob Job (Breast enlargement and enhancement)
- Breast Lift
- Breast Lift with implants
- Removal of Breast Implants (En Bloc technique)
- Removal of Breast Implants and Replacement with a different Implant
- Removal of Breast Implants and Breast lift surgery
- Removal of Breast Implants and Fat Transfer Rejuvenation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Asymmetry Correction
- Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
- Male Rhinoplasty
- Neck Lift
Dr Doyle has a specific surgical interest in breast implants surgery, breast lifts and the en-bloc technique for implant removal surgery.
“I use 3D planning tools on all breast patients to accurately assess breast volume and asymmetry prior to surgery and to allow the patients to have more input into the results they wish to achieve with their surgery. Crisolix 3D simulation of results using different size implants can be invaluable in making an informed decision regarding breast size.“
Dr Doyle’s Operating and Surgical team – Team Doyle
Dr Doyle only operates in accredited hospitals. Most of his operating is at the John Flynn Private Hospital in Tugun Qld. He uses a select few highly qualified specialist anaesthetists including the caring Dr Hans Els. Meet the Doyle team.
Dr Doyle’s Experience
In 1990, he commenced his plastic surgery practice in Cairns, Australia and whilst living in Cairns visited Darwin NT regularly for more than 10 years. He then moved to the Gold Coast in 2005 to open Gold Coast Plastic Surgery and has been based in the southern end of the Gold Coast for over 15 years.
Dr Mark Doyle’s Qualifications
Dr Mark’s Surgical Qualifications include:
- MBBS – Dr Doyle gained his medical degree in Melbourne in 1979 at Monash University (M.B.B.S).
- FRCS(Ed) – He subsequently gained his general surgical degree in Edinburgh in 1984 (FRCSEd)
- FRACS(Plas) – He completed his training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Melbourne in 1989 and received FRACS recognition
He is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons – FRACS (Plas) earning him the right to use the title Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Dr Doyle is a member of prestigious professional organisations, both in Australia and Internationally. He attends regular meetings both in Australia and internationally to keep up with the latest advances in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- AMA – Australian Medical Association
- ASPS – Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- ASAPS – Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- ISAPS – International Society of Plastic Surgery
- ASAPS USA – Aesthetics Society
- ASPS USA – American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- IPRAS – International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Why Choose Dr Mark Doyle?
Outside medicine Dr Mark is an accomplished musician, has a diploma in psychoacoustics and sound engineering. He has a strong interest in photography, use of technology and also has a commercial jet pilot’s license. He also enjoys sailing, skiing, surfing and artistic photography.
Previously married, he has three children in their 20’s – a son and twin daughters.
About Dr Mark Doyle FRACS (Plast) – Queensland Plastic Surgeon
Servicing patients in Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Cairns and New South Wales NSW – Northern Rivers, Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore and more.
Dr Mark Doyle is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over thirty years of experience performing Breast, Body, Face and Nose surgery. As a highly esteemed plastic surgeon, Dr Mark is driven by an intense passion for helping patients achieve a happier, more beautiful self through advanced cosmetic surgery procedures.
He maintains a strong commitment to achieving the best possible results for all his breast, body, face and nose patients, both men and women.
Do Your Research
What to Bring to Your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative for support and discussion regarding your choices
- Take notes and read all provided information thoroughly
- Read about what to expect in your Initial Surgery Consultation
Book Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- Get a Referral from your GP or specialist – this is advised but not required to book a consultation with Dr Doyle.
- Email us or call on 07 5598 0988 to arrange your consultation appointment.
- Pay your $285 Consultation Fee in advance to secure your consultation.
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
*DISCLAIMER: All information on Gold Coast Plastic Surgery website is general in nature and is not intended to be medical advice nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Results can vary significantly and depend on individual patient circumstances. All images on this website, unless specified as real patient images, are stock images used for illustrative purposes only. Surgery risks and complications will be covered in detail during a consultation with your surgeon. Book a consult for details regarding your cosmetic surgery procedure.